LEARN HOW TO NOURISH YOUR BODY WITH THIS ANCIENT FOOD!
- This course will teach you the basics about quinoa and how to prepare it in your kitchen in many different ways. From soups to salads to main courses, breakfast recipes and healthy snacks, you will find a recipe for every occasion in this step by step video course on Quinoa Superfoods.
- Learn how to make some delicious creations out of this superfood and find many new favourites that will stay with you for years to come, nourish your body to the highest level. Have fun exploring quinoa and improve your heath.
- Cook some highly nutritious, high energy wholefoods with the South American superfood Quinoa. Find recipes for breakfasts, lunch, dinner as well as snacks in this course that are great for pre-cooking and storing in case you are short of time, but still want to nourish your body to the highest level.
- Some basic cooking knowledge but suitable for total beginners and Home cooks who care for their health and care for what they eat. Ideal for those who are into wholefoods and want to improve their diet and focus on healthy eating.
- If you are a busy person and like to precook your meals, you will find many options in this course and obtain tips on how to achieve this.
PreviewCONTENTS LIST- Quinoa Course
StartINTRODUCTION- Quinoa Superfoods (2:46)
StartMiddle Eastern quinoa and spiced eggplant salad (2:53)
StartQuinoa and goats cheese parsley salad (1:58)
StartQuinoa and vegetable patties (4:36)
StartQuinoa balls – savoury (2:31)
StartQuinoa balls – sweet (2:09)
StartQuinoa and raw cauliflower cous cous or rice (1:49)
StartQuinoa pan cakes or waffels (2:48)
StartQuinoa, Squash & Leek Pilaf with Feta Cheese and Runny Eggs (4:07)
PreviewPeppers stuffed with spiced Quinoa (4:34)
StartQuinoa and Coconut Porridge (2:38)
StartQuinoa and pumpkin broth (4:07)
StartQuinoa Cooked (1:38)
Cook with one of the best chefs in the Industry!
Originally from Austria, Walter became the youngest chef in the world to attain 18 points at the age of 25 in the prestigious French restaurant guide Gault Millau. Walter went on to perfect his craft working in several 2- and 3-Michelin-star restaurants around Europe before joining the triple-Michelin-star restaurateur Marco Pierre White as an Executive Head Chef of his restaurant group in London for five years before the opportunity to move to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia arose in 2002, when Walter was appointed Head Chef at Langton’s Restaurant and Wine Bar in Flinders Lane, Melbourne city.
Walter wrote cookbooks and developed his now-acclaimed skills as a short course cooking teacher for everyday home cooks as well as “MasterChef” and “My Kitchen Rules” contestants. Walters teaching career spanning 14 years has seen him teach cooking at various places including TV segments before establishing his own successful cooking school in 2011, known today as “Trupp- The Chefs Table,” based in South Yarra, Melbourne which he runs with his wife Anna Trupp.
A Complete Learning Experience
You can now join Walter in these online cooking courses and learn cooking from its foundation just like a top chef. Increase your technical skill, understand your produce and you will soon be cooking with ease and achieve fantastic results! These new online cooking courses are the combined product of the many questions asked, problems presented, and solutions given to over 30,000 home cooks in countless face to face cooking classes.
By fully understanding a technique, cooking becomes easy, not to mention that the same technique can then be used for many other dishes. Most chefs will agree that a recipe is just as good as the chef, which in short means if you have little understanding of the product and lack technique, a recipe becomes guesswork and too often leads to failure or average results!
“Dedicated to bringing the chef out in you”